UConn faculty, staff and students with a valid UConn ID are eligible for two (2) tickets for the event (one for themselves and one for a guest). Tickets are no charge.
Regional campus faculty, staff and students may call the Jorgensen Box office at 860-486-4226 to reserve a ticket. You will be asked for your net ID when calling. Tickets will be available for pick-up at the Jorgensen Box Office from 10 AM – 5 PM on weekdays. You must present your UConn ID when picking up your ticket.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts, Storrs, Connecticut
6:00pm Doors open
7:00pm Conversation begins
7:45pm Conversation ends / Q & A begins
8:15pm Q & A ends
Rules of Attendance
The rules of attendance outlined below will be strictly enforced. Anyone not in compliance with the rules of the event will not be allowed admission and/or will be asked to leave. Guests with prohibited items will be turned away at the entrances.
– Must show valid UConn ID, which will be swiped upon entry.
– Attendees will be required to have their bags checked.
– Bags larger than 10″ x 10″ are prohibited. Small bags and purses are permitted.
– Laptops are permitted.
– Backpacks are NOT ALLOWED.
– Umbrellas are not permitted in the building.
– There is no storage area inside or outside.
– No beverages allowed, including water bottles.
– Cell phones must be silenced.
– No flash photography.
– This is a ticketed event.
If you are an individual who requires an accommodation to participate, please contact University Events & Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-1038.
Contact the Office of University Events and Conference Services at 860-486-1038 or email@example.com.
Create a Metanoia Event
Proposals are invited for workshops, dialogues, guest speakers, trainings, lessons, performances, and other initiatives from March 4th – 8th, 2019, that address the theme of Youth for Change. Submit proposals here.